Disclosure of the treatment of Personal Data ex artt.13-14 Regulation UE 2016/679
Interested parties: candidates to consider for establishing a business relationship
RCH ITALIA SPA in quality of your personal Data Controller, pursuant and for the effects of Regulation UE 2016/679, below ‘GDPR’ with that communication informs you that your Personal Data will be treated in accordance to legislative provisions of the regulatory cited above and to the confidential information provided for therein.
With a view to the indicated treatment, the Data Controller can become aware of particular categories, and in detail: racial or ethnic origins, state of health. The treatments of personal Data for these particular categories are made in compliance with art.9 of GDPR.
Aims: your personal Data can also, subject your approval, be used for the following aims:
- Selection of the business staff for the establishment of a business relationship.The transfer of the Data is for you optional regarding the cited above aims, after all your possible refusal of the treatment compromises the continuation and the matching of the treatment itself.
Modalities of the treatment. Your personal Data can be treated in the following ways:
- Collection through statement published on web-site;
- Treatment through electronic calculators;
- Manual processing through paper records;
- Use of the Data only for consultation.
Every treatment is done in accordance of the arrangements provided for articles.6,32 of GDPR, and adopting the planned security measures.
Your Data will be treated only by personnel expressly authorized from the Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
Communication: reported and assigned to the personal office of RCH Group, that work sas outside responsible of the treatment, duly identified and nominated.
Spread: your personal Data will not be spread in any way.
Data Transfer: No abroad transfer is made.
Storage time: We point out that, in the respect of the principle of lawfulness, purpose limitation and Data minimization, pursuant to art.5 of GDPR, the storage time of your personal Data is:
Controller: The Data Controller, under the law, is RCH ITALIA SPA SRL (Street Cendon 39, 31057 Silea (TV) , VAT NUMBER 01033470251) in person of your legal representative pro tempore.
Email: email@example.com | PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to get from the Controller the deletion (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the correction, the portability, the opposition of the treatment of the personal Data that regard you, as well as to exercise all the rights provided for the articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Regulation UE 2016/679: Articles. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to get the confirmation of the existence or not of personal Data that regards him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to get indication:
- Of the origin of personal Data;
- Of the aims and modalities of the treatment;
- Of the logic applied in case that the treatment is made with the help of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the Controller, of the responsible and of the representative designated according to art.5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or of the categories to whom the personal Data can be communicated or that may come to know as designed representative in the territory of the State, of responsible or representatives.
- The interested party has the right to get:
- The updating, the correction namely, when there is an interest, the Data integration;
- The deletion, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the Data in law violation, included those for which conservation is not necessary, in relation to the aims for which they have been collected or subsequently treated;
- The attestation that the operations provided for in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those who which Data have been communicated or spread, except when this fulfilment reveals itself as impossible or requires a use of means absolutely disproportionate, if compared to the protected right;
- The portability of the Data.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal Data that regards him, although relevant to the aim of the collection;
- To the treatment of personal Data that regards him for the sending of advertising material or direct selling or for market researches or commercial communications.